Saturday, May 17, 2014

In The Army Now! #9


.....as if that wasn't bad enough, the Army decided to cash in their chips and I was ordered to report to Ft. Sill to finish up my time. 
Barbara drove me up there dropped me off and went straight into the office and demanded a full and complete explanation. She came up a every weekend until it was wrapped up.
I had a feeling the Army glad to be rid of both of us.
Meanwhile my father had made a deal with the James Christy Circus and we were off and running.
And with that thought in mind Have a Happy Armed Forces Day!.


2 comments:

GaryHill said...

Capt, Thank you and All that Served for your Service to our Country...

Larry Louree said...

I second Gary's thoughts. Thank you so much for your service. All of our veterans who have served get my thanks and admiration.
Thanks to all of you for your service.