Sunday, April 08, 2007

New Blog Format

Your Web Master here.....

Blogger changed their format on me a few months back and it upset all the little gadgets on the web site. I think I have a handle on it now and have updated the site. I will be adding the gadgets back one by one.

You will see the new format now has columns on either side. On the left and back by popular demand is Recent Comments! And on the right side is a nice little gizmo, Translate this Blog, click on the flag (Spanish, German, Italian, Russian and French to name a few) and it will translate the web site into that language.

I know many will miss the picture of my mom on the top left of the page but fret not! I have something up my sleeve and will release it soon.

Shannon

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That WORKING LADIES comment the reason for the language change? Peeked Buckles interest huh? LOL LOL

Anonymous said...

Shannon, the right hand side of the stories runs off the page. I know you are working on it.

Anonymous said...

Great new look Shannon. An improvement over an already super page. I didn't know you spoke all those languages1

Anonymous said...

Buckles, If you have or know of anyone who has pictures showing Nini Hall with her baboon presentation, known as "Javana's Jungle Wonders" or variation of that theme, and/or any performance pictures of her at any time in her career, especially from 1979 to 1983, would you please post or let me know. Additionally, if anyone has any pictures of her with her family in the "Unicyling Whiz Kids", or with her dad Mel Hall, please send those along, too.
She and I are getting married the end of this month after having met 29 years ago this month on the Clyde Beatty Cole Bros Circus when she first appeared on her own with the baboons. I'm endeavouring to make a collage or a picture-book as a present. She would dearly love to see some of these. She has no access to them otherwise. If you or your friends can help, please email me at doxtoon@yahoo.com. If anyone wishes to send along their greetings and best-wishes, that would be great. These greetings would also be printed out and included in this book. Thanks in advance for any assistance in this matter. PS: She doesn't know about this project... yet. Thanks from Mark ( doxtoon@yahoo.com )

Anonymous said...

NINI does know about the marriage, right???????

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes... she does know about the marriage.. LOL.. to quote her about a year and a half ago after asking her to marry me, "Alright, sir, I love ya, we're geting hitched, don't try and get out of it." To which I'd replied, "Ooookay, then... don't hold back..just speak your mind." heheh