Monday, February 26, 2007

From K. Lewis Strater


We've not met yet..
but Happy Birthday.
I was 72 last Sep... and
want to recommend it!! (smile!)

There seems to be a mix-up
with the Royal Hanneford Circus
pictures and commentary I sent.
You may have caught it already.

I sent 3 photos.. and you used
one of Joe Frisco III and another
of the elephant act with them seated.

Today I notice my first photo is
up with Paul Gutheil's commentary
and my other 3-bull shot is not there.

Thought you would want to know.

Perhaps the program grabbed the
Hanneford title and substituted??

Regards.

klsdad

"I must have gotten things mixed up. This goes to show that I should leave the contemporary stuff to Bill Biggerstaff, I am more comfortable with Sells-Floto 1930. My apologies."
Buckles

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like the bank of lights behind the title, it looks like a carnival ride. Ticky-tacky.

Anonymous said...

AMEN. Glad someone else noticed that also. I hate the pucky colors of the plastic ring matts also. Why have them at all. Very dangerous. Clashes with all the beautiful wardrobe. Sawdust colored flooring if you just have to have it. This plastic flooring [not just for this circus] looks like a lot of people lost their lunch of jello and pizza. What salesperson sold all the plastic????