Friday, June 13, 2014

2014 Cole Bros. #1 (From Vincent Manero)


Here is a set of photos of the 2014 edition of the Cole Bros. Circus. I saw the show in Garfield, NJ in an almost sold out big top.

The performance was fast moving with no dead times and features many of the highlights that are popular here in America such as the globe, the human cannonball, the Elephants, the Big Cats, etc. I specially enjoyed Tim Frisco's new Elephant display. This is one of the best Elephant act in the US this year. What I miss personnally was an additional Animal act such as a Horse Liberty or an Exotic act.


I also had the great pleasure to meet my fellow photographer Paul Gutheil on the lot.

1 comments:

Chic Silber said...


Elephants Tigers (although few)

Flying Act & Clowns (real shame

there are no horses) all very

important to a real circus

Thanks John Pugh for all you do