Buckles, |
Friday, January 20, 2012
Corey & Murray (From Bob Cline)
Posted by
Buckles
at
1/20/2012 05:19:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Buckles Blog. This site is for the discussion of Circus History all over the world.
Buckles, |
Posted by
Buckles
at
1/20/2012 05:19:00 AM
Powered by Blogger. DownRight Blogger Theme v1.4 created by (© 2007) Thur Broeders
2 comments:
It is interesting to note that, at the time this photo was taken, the wagon still had its 1948 lettering from the movie. By the way, I still think that the BEST fictitious circus title was BURKE & WALSH, used for the CIRCUS BOY TV series. Since the Felds own most of the authentic old time circus titles, I'm surprised that someone hasn't tried to use BURKE & WALSH for some modern day show, to make people believe that it, too is an old time show.
If I had the money, I'd change my name to Big Tim Champion and take out a show! ~frank
Post a Comment