Friday, September 30, 2011

Jordan World Circus #1 (From Frank Ferrante)

Buckles - Attached are four shots of Adam Burck with the Jordan World Circus that will be appearing on behalf of Sabbar Shrine this week in southern Arizona, in Tucson next weekend at the Fairgrounds. Adam & Elaine are a great couple amd well represent the future of the circus and each from show families. The cats, in no particular order, are Satan, Krishan, Jaxa, Bo, Natari and Sher Khan. I've broken up the images on two transmissions. My best to Barbara. ~frank
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam, a fine young man, married to a fine young woman...that's you Elaine. keep up the good work.

Paul & Diane

Wade G. Burck said...

I love them both so, and am prouder of them each day.

Wade Burck

Frank Ferrante said...

It meant a lot to me that Adam and Elaine trusted me enough to be that close to the cage during performance. I really enjoyed my visit with them. ~frank

PS - Two pictures of Elaine to follow.

OrMaggie77 said...

I agree Paul..I have a wonderful daughter in-law..I couldn't ask for a kinder, more loving woman for my son than Elaine..And Adam, well personally I think he's something very special..Margaret..