Friday, March 28, 2008

From Buckles to Wade

Wade, I know that deep in your heart you have no desire to be considered difficult but the vast majority of the pictures I receive from people have a "paper clip" symbol in the upper right hand corner. All I have to do is click on this symbol and the pictures go directly to my album and later to the Blog when I find a place for them. Those without the symbol take a little longer.
In the case of your pictures, yesterday and today, not only did they lack the Paper Clip but they all had the same identification, meaning I could Blog the first picture but I get the "Already Entered" signal when trying to enter the others. I had to catch Shannon when he was available and he used some formula to straighten things out.
This break in the daily routine resulted not only in the Lord's name being taken in vain but brought Brighthouse Network to a complete standstill.
Sincerely,
Buckles

0 comments: