Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Brigitta Boccoli


Brigitta Boccoli.1, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.


Brigitta Bocolli, the blond Italian "starlet" whose pictures created a minor stir when they were first posted on your Blog has become a featured performer with Circo Moira Orfei. She even appears on the Circus' current advertising posters. Brigitta Bocolli presents a tiger act with the circus' star animal trainer Stefano Nones Orfei. I believe she also appears with the circus' elephants, and throughout the performance.

5 comments:

GaryHill said...

I could come out of "Cageboy" retirement if she needs any help!:)

Casey McCoy Cainan said...

Mr. Hill, you do remember the "cageboy" is supposed to keep his eyes on everything,(cats included) during the act rite?

Anonymous said...

I looked at this photo for almost an hour before I noticed the tiger.

Anonymous said...

There's a tiger in this picture!

Anonymous said...

So is the tiger as excited, I notice he's staring as well!