Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Disaster strikes the Blog Site again!

I just received this ominous message:
"Warning: Your eMail storage quota has been exceeded. This quota includes all folders, not just your Inbox. Please save your eMail to to your PC and remove it from the server or new mail may not be received."

I forwarded this on to my technician at Brighthouse to be translated into English.
Couldn't have come at a worse time since I just received pictures of Karen G. taken in 1977 while in Brazil and shows her working the elephant act in a completely transparent outfit.

3 comments:

TheShaz said...

Relax - I'll fix it when I get there this afternoon.

Try decaf

Anonymous said...

Buckles,

I love the see the picture of Gyp and the band with Cheerful Gardner sometime when you have time to run it. I'm sure the others would find it of great interest if they have never seen it!
Carl

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to Karen in Brazil. Tell the Shaz (webmaster) to hurry up with the repairs.