Sunday, April 30, 2006

"Coon and Possum " Show


Everybody seems to like this Big Apple stuff. Annie even wants to see a chronological series which would cover 1982 thru 2000. Let's see I'm 71 now, maybe I could do that.
I wasn't on the show this season. This is the year that they did the HBO Special that runs til this day with Ben, Darlene and the girls.
I only saw the show once and can't recall what part the pig played or the name of it's Jockey.
This is "Ned" with Ben standing off camera at left and in the background we see a bewildered Barry and an amused Paul.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buckles,
Who would have guessed that when I met you 25 or so years ago on the Hanneford show that your blog spot would be the happy highlight of my every morning. It is uplifting, informational, and funny. I get a history lesson, some comedy and inspiration all rolled into one. It starts my day off right.
Thanks,
Cheryl Jones

Anonymous said...

It looks like Barry has a giant bull hook.