Sunday, July 20, 2008

Forgive me for I have sinned!


Eckert, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

Weigh-in for Week #11

Today's weight............237 lbs.
Total loss.....................19 lbs.

I knew before I stepped on the scale at Publix this morning that I was in trouble. Not only had I fallen off the diet but had put one pound back on.

This debauchery was concluded last night when Barbara and I dined out at St. Armands Circle with John and Mary Ruth, Bill and Sherry, Donna McMahon, Dale Longmire and the Naughtons, Wally, Doris and Alexandria.
The consolation was the wonderful companionship and the food was mighty tasty. Afterward we wandered amongst the plaques that serve as memorials to so many of our friends.
Oh well! Today it's back to the Lean Cuisine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think I saw this guy at our local Pizza Hut last thurs.

Confession is good for the soul they say...the waist line is another matter.

Paul G., your fellow fat fighter
still holding at 275,
dang it.

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you didn't stop loosing and gain a pound sometime I'd begin to doubt the numbers.

Still trying to drop another five,
Jim

Down the Road by Jim said...

Remember guys , we don't have to impress the chicks anymore !