Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kelly Miller


SAVE0447, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

Up a little early this morning, Jim Elliott will pick me up shortly and we are off on another adventure.
Through some sort of Devine Intervention, the Lord has decided that I should see Carson & Barnes one more time before I am borne away to Hugo on the wings of angels.
Since I no longer travel further than any point that prohibits me from being home in time for Judge Judy, He has routed the show to Spring Hill, just the other side of Tampa.
And with that thought in mind, I punched up some pictures taken in the Green Valley of the Red River many years ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again a great series of circus history with the movers, makers and shakers of that wonderful era of overland shows. Brings back alot of memories.

Anonymous said...

I envy you guys and your trip. What a jackpot session that will be , both coming and going. Sure would like to be riding along.

Harry Kingston said...

Buckles,
Sure hope you had a great time at Carson and Barnes Circus.
Now tell us all about your experience at the Hugo based show.
We want to hear all about it.
Harry