Monday, September 06, 2010

Toby Tyler Circus #1 (From Peter Rosa)


Buckles, I was just given a stack of photos by showfolk Charlotte Hazen. Hal and Charlotte toured with TOBY TYLER CIRCUS and with GREAT AMERICAN CIRCUS. In checking my files, I only find a few photos that have appeared on your blog of Toby Tyler. I would like to send photos of Toby Tyler over the next few weeks. This series is dedicated to the memory of Hal Hazen who worked in the band and in the office of circuses and to Charlotte Hazen who worked in various capacities including office manager of Great American. Both of these wonderful people were true circus showfolks. The photos appear to start in winter quarters.

Thanks, Pete Rosa


"I think these pictures should date 1986."

Buckles

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The show was also known as the Tom Mix Circus when it played a town the second time in a year.