Saturday, October 27, 2007

From Joey Ratliff


Beatty-Cole, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

Hello Buckles,

Hope the day finds you well. After seeing this morning's edition, I pulled this out of the frame on
the wall to send in. The program cover from the 1996 season. This was Capt. Fred C. Logan's last tour with the show as Brad Jewell took command for "97. This was the first show I saw at age six with my grandfather. Watching the big herd go by on the lot and my grandfather talking with the Capt. made a big stamp on my future. "Let's go, this ain't no rest home!"
Thanks.

Joey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come we can't see this photo?
:-)
Cindy Potter

Buckles said...

For some reason I couldn't enter this picture and had to go to Shannon for help.
All I can say is, it shows perfectly on my set.