Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cole Bros. Circus 1944 #20


This unusual picture of the complete herd taken in McCook, Nebr. 7-29-44.

1. Blanche 2. Jean 3. Big Babe 4. Big Jenny 5. Louie 6. Little Babe 7. Tony 8. Katie 9. Nellie
10. Wilma 11. Tessie 12. Little Jenny 13. Carrie 14. Trilby.

For those of you astonished viewers who think I can identify these elephants from the rear, I must confess, my father wrote their names on the back of the picture.

(With the total collapse of the Buccaneers and the Gators operating some pansy East-West offense, I am now reduced to watching "Dancing with the Stars". My wife was up til 2:00 AM on the phone trying to vote for her beloved Mario while I attempted to explain that Emmet Smith is in on the fix.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blanche looks Large & almost to the point of being inflated compared to the others .

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen 14 more beautiful Butts in your life?