Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Face Book

I must be the dumbest person in the world!
Shannon set up a Face Book account for me years ago and I have yet to make any sense out of it.
I was just notified that I have 8 messages on the Damn Thing and apologize to the senders.
Sometimes the Grandkids try to explain it to me but have long since given up.
On the other hand my wife is the Face Book Queen, puts my meager offerings to shame!
This picture is misleading, I was a "High Steppin'" Candy Butcher in those days and just passing by, the clean clothes are a tip off.
My father said, "Get out front where the money is!"


1 comments:

Chic Silber said...


No trophy will be awarded

to either of us as I failed

the "smartphone" test & will

never go near any "Facebook"

Your "Buckles Brigade" which

is what I call your blog is

my only internet addiction

& is more than enough thanks