Sunday, January 29, 2017

#1 RB

As I understand it the Ringling Show is folding tonight.
My first visit was in 1948, Cap Curtis got my mother and I center ring seats.
I never saw it's like again.

3 comments:

Bob Cline said...

It is closing in Tampa tonight but it's last dates will be in May.

Roger Smith said...

This painting has been captioned as the Cleveland Lake Front lot.

Eric Beheim said...

It is my understanding that the Felds control 51% of the show and the Ringling heirs the other 49%. Has anyone heard how the “49ers” are reacting to the show closing? Has there been any talk of them filing a mismanagement suit against the Felds for turning it into a money-losing operation?