Welcome to Buckles Blog. This site is for the discussion of Circus History all over the world.
"America's own" Wade Burck with the Cuneo elephants at Marineland if Niagara Falls (before or after he dyed his hair for the "Gunther look".)
I do believe this is Johnny Walker Jr with Laura playing as the Ta Da gal left to right Joyce Bombay Tess Delhi Billy
I defer to Jimmy, he was probably there.
Jambo, On one of those rare, rare "hell has frozen over" moment's when JCH is right, this is indeed the Walker's. It may have been taken in 1981 the year I missed Marineland to fulfill a Vargas contract with the tigers.Wade Burck
Post a Comment
4 comments:
"America's own" Wade Burck with the Cuneo elephants at Marineland if Niagara Falls (before or after he dyed his hair for the "Gunther look".)
I do believe this is Johnny Walker Jr with Laura playing as the Ta Da gal
left to right Joyce Bombay Tess Delhi Billy
I defer to Jimmy, he was probably there.
Jambo,
On one of those rare, rare "hell has frozen over" moment's when JCH is right, this is indeed the Walker's. It may have been taken in 1981 the year I missed Marineland to fulfill a Vargas contract with the tigers.
Wade Burck
Post a Comment