Welcome to Buckles Blog. This site is for the discussion of Circus History all over the world.
You may recognize Bill Morris(next to Dom).Today just happens to be Bill's 70th Birthday.
There's a fun pic of Cora & Bert, but I don't think you can put it on the Blog.
Just met Bill today at Beefy's Sorry I didn't know then it was his birthday or I would have led the troops in HAPPY BIRTHDAY now that it's public domain & all It was nice to meet you Bill & have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway Next time I'll buy you a beer
I JOINED THE GUYS FOR LUNCH TODAY AND REALLY INJOYED MYSELF. THANKS CHIC FOR THE LOAN OF THE SHOVEL AND BOOTS, I DID NEED THEM. KENNY DODD AND I SURE CUT THEM UP. THANKS FOR COMMING "TWEETIE", LOVE YOU.....Barbara....
Lee Stevens was a NO SHOW. Hard to believe. I'll bet he is FIRST in LINE next month.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You may recognize Bill Morris(next to Dom).Today just happens to be Bill's 70th Birthday.
There's a fun pic of Cora & Bert, but I don't think you can put it on the Blog.
Just met Bill today at Beefy's
Sorry I didn't know then it was
his birthday or I would have led
the troops in HAPPY BIRTHDAY now
that it's public domain & all
It was nice to meet you Bill &
have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway
Next time I'll buy you a beer
I JOINED THE GUYS FOR LUNCH TODAY AND REALLY INJOYED MYSELF. THANKS CHIC FOR THE LOAN OF THE SHOVEL AND BOOTS, I DID NEED THEM. KENNY DODD AND I SURE CUT THEM UP. THANKS FOR COMMING "TWEETIE", LOVE YOU.....Barbara....
Lee Stevens was a NO SHOW. Hard to believe. I'll bet he is FIRST in LINE next month.
Post a Comment