Thursday, September 03, 2015

Cat Acts #15


With this thought in mind, last night Grandson Patrick was telling us about having taken his Ambulance Driving Test which was more like an obstacle course with the Instructor barking commands like Stop! Start! Turn Right! Turn Left! Back Up! and parking in difficult situations.
He said the next step is classes in Emergency Medical Attention and as I was leaving I heard him mentioning something to my wife about cute Hospital Nurses.
This Show Biz is All Right!

5 comments:

Chic Silber said...


Uh Oh I hope his really cute

girlfriend doesn't read this

She is also his partner in

writing a new musical

Bob Cline said...

I wonder how many people recognize this as clouded leaopard? Not too many of them around. Delores Newmann had one on her property in Tampa that was as docile as I have ever seen. Her place is now the C.A.T.S. retirement center.

Bob

Jim Alexander said...

I've seen a few that were very docile and at least one that was quite unpleasant. They're not only rare but not very big which might explain why they weren't often used in in cat acts. I believe the Ron and Joy Holiday had one in their Cat Dancers act.

Bob Cline said...

I can't be sure, but this looks like a very young David Tetzlaff. many of you would know him from Jungle Larry's Caribbean Gardens in Naples.

Bob

Richard Reynolds said...

This is the Holiday clouded leopard named Shogun. The young man is Chuck Lizza, a member of their Cat Dancers Act. Lizza was killed (October 8, 1998) by a big white tiger named Jupiter. A short time later (November 13, 1998) he also killed Joy Holiday.

Alfred Court once obtained a clouded leopard but determined it was too small to integrate into his leopard act.

There have not been many clouded leopards in circuses (never on RBBB). I think Olga Celeste once had one and there is a reference to Al G Barnes getting one.