Thursday, January 30, 2014

Physical Fitness! #1


I can't remember when I started walking on a treadmill but it was a 30 minute morning ritual for years. It equaled about a mile, just enough to break a sweat.
But ever since my operation I just haven't felt up it, in fact mulling over the thought of Hillary Clinton in the White House for four years had made the graveyard in Oklahoma look more appealing.
So to revive my interest, my wife came up with this super-duper, streamlined treadmill that took the delivery men almost a half hour to assemble.
Having had only twelve years of schooling I couldn't even figure out how to start it.
Kay and Jamie had to explain everything.
This was the test drive.


(By the way NSA, I was only kidding about Mrs. Clinton.)

5 comments:

Bob Swaney said...

You're setting a wonderful example for young and old in America.

Chic Silber said...


To hell with the NSA it's happy

homelife with my incredible wife

that keeps me from ranting about

"Horrible Hateful Hillary"

Fortunately she doesn't go here

Chic Silber said...


My treadmill has an important

purpose as it sits nicely next

to my "as new" exercycle & a

large blue exerball allowing a

photo opportunity for a realtor

when it's time for us to move on

Larry Louree said...

I was wondering if the two young members of the family were the cheering section or the task masters.

Glad to see you're up and around.

Chic Silber said...


My best guess Larry would be one

of each with Miss Katie being the

eyes & ears (on the earie) for

the medical supervisor Dalilah

& Master Jamie the cheerleader