Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Red Show in Vegas #1 (From Vincent Manero)


Mr. Woodcock,
Here is a set of photos of Ringling Bros. and Barnum and Bailey Red Unit  "Built to Amaze!" I saw the Show at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, NV.
Great set up for the Animal Open House. 7 Elephants, 18 Tigers, 18 Horses, 16 poodles, 7 rabbits, 20 ferrets and 2 snakes travel with the Show.
PS : I would like to dedicate these photos to Dick Flint, Baltimore.


I just left Kelly Miller and everything is on schedule. If my flight is not delayed I will arrive in Tampa at 9:30 am.
Look forward to seeing you.

Vincent.

7 comments:

Buckles said...

Like the lights on the elephant ride platform
Pretty classy!

Buckles said...

I might add that I had my MRI yesterday.
Rather than being slid thru a cylinder as I expected, I was placed on a table flat on my back and like a Mel Brooks movie, a device placed on my head ala "Abby Normal".
Took about 25 minutes.

JIM ELLIOTT said...

I assume everything is O.K.?

Chic Silber said...


Perhaps that device is their ultra

high density apparatus

Puppies of Penzance said...

Great photos Vince!

John Shepherd said...

I saw the Red Show in Philly a couple months ago. With a few exceptions, this seems to be an entirely different show. Were we given a "John Robinson" here?

Chic Silber said...


Does the show title refer to the

showgirls' figures cause this one

sure has what it takes up front

As Jimmy Durante said in "Jumbo"

"What Elephant"