Thursday, September 27, 2012

1914 Sells-Floto #1


On my way to bed last night I checked the Blog and discovered that the anti-virus people had shut the machine down again. This morning I called Shannon and after he dropped off the kids at the bus stop and he got it cranked up again.
So I entered this stuff from a Floto Show program which is quicker since no dialogue is required.

Had my yearly check up, EKG? at the Cardiologists yesterday and he proclaimed that I was good for another 10,000 miles assuming computer failures don't finish me off sooner.

6 comments:

Hal Guyon said...

Had my EKG & stress test yesterday also Buckles. Doctor told me the pretty much the same thing. I would have had a heart attack if I had to paid the bill though. Thank God for Medicare & Supplimental Insurance !!!

Chic Silber said...


Any day that my cardiologist lets me

out on my own recognizance after any

test is a good day (kinda like any

day this side of the grass)

Harry Kingston said...

Chic,
Welcome back and how was your trip.
Fill us in and ship did not sink, lol.
Been boring with out you on here.
You spice up this blog.
Harry in Texas

Bob K said...

Lucky you guys, I just found out that I have another kind of cancer and I see my oncologist next Monday. Tell you when I know more.
Bob Kitto

Chic Silber said...


Sorry Harry but trip just started a

few days ago & I don't get back til

the 24th of October to DC & the 28th

to Sarasota (for about 7 weeks)

I'm currently in Budapest til the

1st & then 15 days on a riverboat

After that 2 cities in Holland before

coming home (but now have internet)

Harry Kingston said...

Bob K,
I sure hope all goes well for you and your comments always add to this blog.
Chic,
You have a great trip and fill us in when you return.
There was a question if you painted the Zachini cannon that is in storage in Tampa????
If you see any circuses let us know.
Harry in Texas