Wednesday, August 31, 2011

OH NO!......SAY IT ISN'T SO!

Your mailbox is about to reach its configured size limit.You have 33422741 KB remaining in your mailbox.You may not be able to send or receive new mail until you reduce your mailbox size. To make more space available, delete any items that you are no longerusing. Items in all of your mailbox folders including Deleted Items and Sent Items folders count against your size limit. Any item in the Deleted Itemsfolder deletes after seven days. You may also delete items from the Deleted Itemsfolder if you wish to delete the items immediately.

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Chic Silber said...

Sounds like an emergency for

SuperShaz to me Buckles

Maybe you could use a few days off

Frank Ferrante said...

Does this mean that all of your archived items are gone???

Buckles said...

Shannon has today off, in fact is on his way as we speak, armed with his tool kit and an emergency oxygen tank if needed.

Chic Silber said...

Tool kit for Barbara's fixit list

& the oxygen for the Brigadier

Then maybe he can solve the issue

John Goodall said...

Too high tech for me.

Buckles said...

Too High Tech for me too.
Shannon explained what had happened, I nodded in agreement and I gather that I'm back in business.

Chic Silber said...

Good thing he's your son or we

would all have to chip in just

to afford his hourly rate

I don't guess that he has any idea

of how much we ALL owe to him

(& he has such cute kids)

Fred Neill said...

Glad it is sorted - I for one need your blog! It sounds like another step along our brave fully automated machine-controlled world to me. I am not on the phone - but have an e-mail account (I use my local library)- my provider keeps asking me for my phone number but then does not give me a way of answering them. Nobody has told the machine that you don't need a mobile/landline phone in order to have e-mail....

Down the Road by Jim said...

From one loose cannon on the internet to another , I'm glad you're back up and running ---- I always keep an eye out for the blog police ---- perhaps in earlier days they would have been called gremlins ??