Wednesday, April 27, 2011

From Mike Naughton


Susan%20Vidbel%20Bob%20Cat, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

The captivating and classy aerial star, Susan Vidbel Ashton, commandeers the bob cat to unload the equipment as CIRCUS VIDBEL prepares to open the 2011 season at Sarasota Square Mall, Beneva and Sarasota Square Blvd., close to Rt. 41.
One day only, Friday, April 29 at 5:00 and 7:30, featuring: Jay Walther and Tosca Zoppe, bareback horses; Armando Cristiani, juggler; Susan Vidbel, cloud swing; The Mike Ashton Family, risley and more.
The lot is located on a perfect grassy lot behind the shopping center at the intersection of Sarasota Square Blvd. and Potter Park Drive.

3 comments:

Chic Silber said...

Thanks Mike

I'm flying home tomorrow night

so I can get to see them Friday

I live about 3 miles away & my

warehouse is even closer

Bobcats were originally created

& built by Melroe & went throuh

several ownerships including

Clark & Yale & then Ingersoll

Rand but a couple of years ago

it was sold to Doosan of Korea

1 of my brothers was president

of the IR division that had it

& went with it to Korea under a

2 year contract with Doosan

All that time & I never got 1

Frank Ferrante said...

Where the heck have you been, Chic??? Glad to see that you're still around, figured it was a biz-trip.

Best wishes to everyone on the Vidbel show, especially my good friends Tosca and Jay! Buona fortuna! ~frank

Chic Silber said...

Yup Frank I still have to pretend

I'm working once in a while

Several cities in 4 weeks but the

highlight was the BIG gala for

the 125th anniversary of Local 1

NY stagehands that I belong to

at the NY Hilton & coincidentaly

the premier of "Water" was the

same night directly across the

street from he hotel at the only

remaining big screen "Ziegfeld"

Got home last night & will send

your regards later today