Tuesday, February 01, 2011

As Al Dobritch would say, "Big Troubles Now!"

I contacted Shannon at work and explained the situation, he somehow has the capability to transpose my Blog onto his computer where the pictures enter immediately.
This tells him that the problem lies in my computer and not the Internet.
He only works a half day tomorrow so he's coming over in the afternoon to see what he can do.
If that fails, hat in hand, I will approach my Banker and see if she will buy me a new one.
Buckles

6 comments:

Chic Silber said...

I can safely say that MOST of us

would happily chip in so as not

to cause any unrest at home

Anonymous said...

Me too!
Bob Kitto

Harry Kingston said...

Chic and Bob,
Yes count me in to for all the pleasure we have got from this blog.
Harry in Texas

Anonymous said...

count me in i have abanker at home and understand what problems they can cause ray m

FRANK CURRY said...

A DAY WITHOUT "BUCKLES WEB BLOG" IS A DAY WITHOUT SUNSHINE!!!!

It will be my JOY and HONOR to hock some of my cowboy hats to join your fans and "CHIC IN".

Little John said...

I’ve tuned in every day, it’s become a ritual, and I’d gladly throw a few bucks in to keep this alive. It’d make me feel better when I turn off the radio when NPR runs those damn fund raiser broadcasts.