Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Friends and Fellow Floridians...........!


Scan12987, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.


Just read an editorial in our local free weekly "The Pelican Press"

I often agree with their positions on local matters but that is aside the point

The last paragraph of today's article caught my eye

"Are we the only ones who see the problems here?
Since the city commissioners didn’t clean house months ago, we implore them to do so now.

It’s not too late to restore to city hall the image of decisive, positive action instead of continuing

to allow it to look like the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey clown house."

We always seem to take it in the neck

I guess it's like what David Merrick said years ago

"I don't care what they say about me as long as they just keep saying something"

Chic



"This photo from the depth of my archives. Very deep."
Buckles

0 comments: