Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bath Ave. Beach (From Buddy Copeland)


Bath Ave. Beach (N).BMP, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

Hea Buck ;
Thanks for Posting My Cannon Paintings Images - they Look ( to Me ) MAGNIFICENT within All the Other Cannon Displays .
I'm so Pleased to share the Days Page with the Ones from Mr Berry - He sure Offers some Great Contributions to Share with your many Viewers along with HIS Exceptional Narations !

Is today Barbaras Birthday ? HUMMM
I know its SOON - heh -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBARA
( THURSDAY )
LOVE BUDDY

I'm packen Now , to get up to NJ tomorrow or Thursday - AUTOTRAIN -
Yeha a a - - - SURFS UP


"You are right, my lovely bride's birthday is Sept. 30th and we will share our 50th Anniversary in December."
Buckles

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday from Baraboo, wishing you a great day, bet you are glad you are not in Wisconsin now, it is thinking about getting to be winter.
Best - Joan & Ralph

Ron Henon said...

Buckles,
I too, wish Barbara a happy birthday. Best wishes to you both on your upcoming 50th anniversary.

Stephanie and I Just had our 40th August 31st.

Ron Henon

Frank Ferrante said...

Gee, I feel like we're just getting started, Pati & I celebrated our 30th last year. A VERY Happy Birthday to the Lady of the house of Woodcock! (I'm sure Mr. W has something special planned for the blog on the 30th!)
~frank

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Barbara. Mine is the 27th and this is a biggie as well, #65. I guess there is so much to life to keep us all young and going! I never want to slow down and this is my 50th year in show business. Amazing how time flies. Love to you both for your anniversary as well, from Char, Gabby, Julie, Gillian and yours truly!

Buckles said...

I may have misspoken here.
Five years ago I was watching TV and the subject of couples having second marriages came up. Always the romantic, I had fancied doing this on on our 50th Anniversary but the thought suddenly occurred, "What if one of us died before then?"
So I yelled to my wife in the nest room. "Wanna get married? and we did.
Ben , Shannon and Dalilah decorated the gazebo with Christmas lights and someone came up with a Preacher.
Actually I was more nervous on this occasion than the original ceremony in Paris 45 tears earlier.