Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Any elephants available?

Hi Buckles,
I know that your last email to me stated that you, as well as your elephants, were retired. I hope that you are enjoying it, as I too some day hope to find myself much less busy with work related items, and much more busy in cleaning fresh caught trout off of my fly rod.
Till such time, I've had a request for 1-2 elephants for a one day engagement in New Hampshire on July 4th. Noon to 5pm. Elephant avail for some photos, maybe some rides, and if the elephant is presented in some type of performance, that would be nice but not mandatory. If you have any leads that you can supply, or would forward this note, that would be appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read and review this email.
Best always!
Ron Severini
Executive Producer
CASTLE TALENT, Inc.
P.O. Box 767
Windermere, FL 34786
(407) 909-9650

6 comments:

Frank Ferrante said...

Ron Severini. Why is that name sounding so familiar?

Chic Silber said...

Ron was a clown college graduate

that toured with the show for

several years and then became the

director of the school with his

wife Sandy (another college clown)

Chic

GaryHill said...

I believe he was eventually a Boss Clown on the Red show?

Anonymous said...

Try Commerford from Goshen, CT

Chic Silber said...

I think Patricia Zerbini is home

Although Luke is quarantined

she has 2 others that can work

Chic

Little John said...

In the early eighties Circus World in Florida became the holding area for the Clown College hopefuls that didn't make the cut for the Red or Blue show. Ron and Samdy Severini came with them and for many years we had the best alley ever. My wife Terri was a 1979 Clown College Graduate, and we met at Circus World and married 26 years ago yesterday.

I stole most of Gail LaJoy’s chair gag and Ron let me put it in the show to teach me a lesson. Well it took off and I am still ridding its wake.