Saturday, February 07, 2009

From Wade Burck


!cid_image001_jpg@01C98901, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.


Billy,
Being familiar with liberty horse's, is it not easier to get them to move out on ground/natural surface then ring mat/carpeting? They tend to "move down" on an unnatural surface and not "move out" if they are going too fast. LOL

Col. Herriott,
Great point. Were you paid to train animals, or slough the show? A hospital pay's a Dr. to operate, not wax the entry way. If the administrator can't budget for a Dr. and a janitor, he has to wax it, to stay in business.
A person is often reference as being the deal, because they did rush the trucks right into the shop for servicing when arriving in quarters???? We all did. It just that some of us were required to train as well, and drive it in ourselves, and not just follow it to make sure it got to the right place, and couldn't get it it right away. LOL

Casey,
I believe the problem was getting good/cheap help. Or are you inferring at a "higher nobility" LOL Aren't you going to use the the guy that Adam used until he got "cheaper" help? As Harry suggests you modern guys aren't worth snot. LOL
Wade Burck

Buckles,
From an animal trainer's point of view I think GGW did top that with the teeter board, the tiger on the elephant, the 22 elephants, the 12 Lipizzans, and the 19 tigers, in addition to other things. If not, at least Sylvia Zerbini and Vincenta Pages have equaled the feat.
Wade Burck



There were probably many, many times last year when I may have disturbed you, troubled you, pestered you, irritated you, bugged you, or got on your nerves with all the e-mails I send. So today I just wanted to tell you.....



Tough Shit!

There are no changes scheduled for 2009!

Wade Burck

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us, Mr. Burck, what entryway are you waxing at the moment?

Anonymous said...

The "back Door" !!!

Anonymous said...

No even janitors have standards of what is acceptable behavior.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least Mr. Burck is consistent.
There's much to be said for consistency.
Then again...
Immodium improves consistency.

Wade G. Burck said...

Buckles,
That's funny. LOL Did you pull that picture off my blog? When did I last send you an email? I think the Hawthorn elephants were the last one's. I couldn't get them downloaded right.
Wade Burck

Anonymous said...

Due to subject matter of this recent post I feel the reservation of a table at the Showtown bar in Gibsonton could become evident.

24-HOUR-MAN said...

Wade,
I agree with you 100% on the footing,,,, you forgot vinyl.
I remember whe they used to haul dirt into the buildings for circuses, now they haul it out.

Anonymous said...

Wade/Walter.."What the @#$* does GGW/Vietnam have to do with it???

signed: Jim Zajicek/Jeff Lebowski

Wade G. Burck said...

Billy,
I didn't forget vinyl. I just didn't think you wanted to be reminded. LOL
I was hoping a sign of good news when Felds started running the monster truck shows was that they would just leave the dirt there, and entice liberty acts to make a resurgence to their original glory in the American circus.
Wade Burck

Anonymous said...

Jim Zajicek/Jeff Lebowski..."Dude, this is a league game, this determines who enters the next round robin. Am I wrong? Am I wrong?
Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a s*** about the rules? Mark it zero!

Signed: Wade Burck/Walter Sobchak