Thursday, January 01, 2009

From Barry Phillips


ggw (2), originally uploaded by bucklesw1.


Just wanted to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! I always look forward to getting home every day and seeing what's new on the blog. A few weeks back you posted a photo from Gunther's first year with the Ringling show showing his elephants wearing the old Circus Williams head pieces. It was interesting to me because I have a photo of one of those head pieces that is in Tim Tegge's collection in Baraboo. I've attached a copy of that photo in case you might be interested.
Barry Phillips
--
Lighting Designer
Universal Studios CityWalk
6137 Westgate Drive, #1036
Orlando, FL 32835

3 comments:

Mike Naughton said...

No offense intended, but the headpiece looked better on the elephant.

Wishing all the bloggers all the best in 2009!

"This year's show sells next year's tickets!"
YankeeDoodleCircus@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Barry, you used to have a blog. Have you given it up?

Barry said...

Yes, I had one for a while but I just didn't have the time or material to maintain it on a regular basis.