Sunday, December 28, 2008

From Kimball Keller


Neon Out of Makeup, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.



It is with great heartache and extreme sadness that I write to tell you that my mom, Mary “Neon” Oliver lost her battle with cancer. She was surrounded by family when she passed at Georgetown University Hospital on December 20.

I know in my heart that she is in a much greater place, but my life will never be the same. One of her last words spoken were “I am going to heaven”. There is a clown in heaven looking over all of us.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, January 3, 2009, at 11 a.m. at Jesus the Divine Word Catholic Church, 885 Cox Road, Huntingtown, Maryland 20639; where friends may call one hour prior to the service. In lieu of flowers Memorial contributions may be made to the Kidney Cancer Association or the American Cancer Society. I am waiting to hear back from both organizations – more information will be forthcoming.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry for your loss. The Lee Stevens Family.