Monday, September 01, 2008

Bubble Machine #1 (From Chic Silber)


BUBBLE1, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.


Hi Buckles

The photo of Barbara and Ben in the "King Neptune" spec shows

2 of the 8 bubble machines that I designed and built for that production

I am attaching 2 photos showing the VERY SAME machines that are

currently on Broadway in "Wicked" (and also in several other companies)

I gave 1 of them to Jeanette Rix years ago for her to use above her arena

I'm on my way to Hamburg next week to work on another Disney "Tarzan"

Would you know if there are any circuses playing in Hamburg or Berlin

during September

Best always
Chic

2 comments:

Mike Naughton said...

http://www.europeancircus.info/ECA/index.php


Chic,

The link brings you to the European Circus Association which lists their members by country; may of these listings have links/email addresses.

There are several blog contributors that are based in Europe and I'm sure they'll be able to provide exact routes.

Chic Silber said...

Thanks Mike

Chic