Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Richard Chipperfield #1


Good Morning Buckles
May I first say how much my brother and I have enjoyed your web site since we discovered it only last week ,neither of us are in the circus business any more but we do love to keep in touch with folk and when I can I always love to visit other circuses and meet with animal trainers.
I am sending some photos of my brother and I when we were on the blue and also two of mine before I went to the states.Since the accident left me with no use of my right arm and weakness on that whole side and the bloody accident also took away my ability to read and write and it affected my speech, I hope you don't mind but my mother Janet is writing this e-mail for me
Richard Janet (mum)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard & his Mum,

You may have missed my comment from a few days ago. I would be very happy to share some of my cage act photos with you via e-mail. contact me at: jsc2762r@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

Richard, you might not be in the ring any more, but you still look good enough to be.