Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Bill Ballentine drawing #1


I didn't bisect these pictures, they were on opposite pages in the magazine but this makes them more viewable. I'm sure that when this first came out all the people had fun recognizing themselves.

In unrelated matters John Herriott and myself (The Sunshine Boys) have been invited to attend the Windjammers Banquet next Saturday where the ladies will experience our skills on the dance floor and the gentlemen receive the benefit of wise counsel.

And finally, to my disappointment, Baby Kay is begining to utter "Mum-mum-mum" so we know what her first words will be and after all the time I have wasted practicing "Bullshit".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have been working with our 1st granddaughter with the same disappointing end. Her mothers first words, in this order, were kit kat, dada, shit.

Anonymous said...

Re: Baby Kay, any smart father spends hours holding the baby and repeating, "MAMA, MAMA".
My "Child Pilosophy" We spend the first year wishing they could walk and talk, & the rest of their life telling them to shut up and sit down.