Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wallace Bros. Circus/ Famous Circus Animals #1


Up early this morning since my nerves are still frayed from yelling at the TV set all day yesterday. We don't have a good quarterback left in the State of Florida. I am going to suggest that we start recruiting in California, I'm sure our College Boosters have as much money as theirs.
My daughter will be here today, we go to Beef O'Brady's every Sunday and she has a calming effect and after a burger and a beer I will be myself again. At 1:00 the Powerhouse Bucs play and they rarely disappoint.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk of fraided nerves. I just read where JC might be sending his remaining elephants to tes. What a thought to wake up to. Can not believe it. My worst nightmare. There will be many runs in the park today. My pets love it when I get stressed. More hugs then usual and special treats.

Anonymous said...

Don't know if this year's Gators are ever going to be completely comfortable with Meyer's Offense. As one of those rabid Gators fans by the end of the first half of the Fl/TN game I was ready to tell Urban that the honeymoon was over. Chris Leak is no Alex Smith. But a win is a win, and bad day for Phil Fulmer is a good day for Gainesville. However, I'm afraid that the best QB prospect out here in CA is seriously considering South Carolina.

Ben