Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thirty Seven Years Ago! #1


04-16-2011 06;24;49AM, originally uploaded by bucklesw1.

Scott Riddle was to have flown into Orlando from Arkansas yesterday, I don't know if the tornados altered his plans or not.
I've been invited up there this afternoon, be nice to see Gary, Chico and Randy as well.
I have included Jim Elliott and Shannon as part of my entourage.
The highlight of the days festivities will be dining at the Restaurant on Hwy. 27 across from the former Circus World site.

4 comments:

JIM ELLIOTT said...

I am ready and waitng.

Karen Glenn said...

Please give our best to Scott!! I remember many times eating dinner with he and a date, with Ben and me...and other times he came to our house when times were good with he and Ben...they were like the old odd married couple at times. Please tell Scott hello and we hope all is well with him and his!!! We were so fortunate to see him at the Circus World Reunion! Hope to see Buckles and Barbara at the next one scheduled for 2013 in Orlando!!

FRANK CURRY said...

TO BUCKLES!

I would love to be a fly on the wall!!

BON VOYAGE!

Larry Louree said...

I agree with Frank. Must have been some good stories.